Employment Opportunity – Vita Aid Student Representative
Vita Aid is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing NCNM student to represent our company to the school and student body.
An excellent opportunity to deepen your knowledge of natural health products, works with established Naturopathic Doctors, and earns some extra income during your studies!
The position would involve the selected candidate to:
- familiarize yourself with the Vita Aid line of products
- be the spokesperson for Vita Aid within the NCNM community
- creatively market Vita Aid products and manage student orders
- attend selected conferences and events (i.e. NWNPC, NCNM CE Conferences, etc)
Vita Aid is a Canadian company with a passion for developing unique and innovative products for licensed healthcare practitioners. We have a full range of natural health products, as well as a line of high quality Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal formulas. For more information please visit www.vitaaid.com.
Compensation for the position includes an hourly wage plus commission to be discussed.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thorne Research is seeking a NCNM Student Representative
We have an opening for a motivated individual to represent Thorne Research on campus. The Thorne Research student rep is responsible for:
- educating students about Thorne Research products
- supporting the Thorne Research Medical Affairs staff in obtaining scientific papers from local and online medical libraries
- taking product orders
Current second- or third-year student (will graduate spring 2017–2018)
E-mail your CV and cover letter to:
Mario Roxas, ND, Director, Research and Development Thorne Research, email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: Friday, September 25, 2015
www.thorne.com | 800.228.1966
Candidate will be a liaison between Endurance Products Co (EPC) and the medical school attended. Within the school the student will help answer student questions about our dietary supplements, consult with medical liaison staff for more information if needed, and represent EPC at appropriate school functions. The candidate will provide feedback to EPC aimed at identifying ways that EPC may become more involved in supporting the medical students, staff, research and school.
- second or third year medical student with interest in cardiovascular health and functional medicine
- available for on-site (Tigard) or offsite training for 8-10 hours during initial month of agreement
- obtain at least two recommendations from college faculty where attending (forms supplied)
- very responsible and professional, possessing good verbal and written communication skills
- Establish EPC’s presence at the medical school by participating in events, exhibiting and helping identify areas where EPC could be involved.
- Learn about EPC products and the published data which support their use.
- Assist in research on topics which pertain to EPC products as directed by EPC medical liaison.
- Provide a written email summary of activities and feedback at least once monthly, approximately 100-200 words.
- Exhibit professionally appropriate attire at any school function when representing EPC.
To apply: contact Tim Polacek, firstname.lastname@example.org
Time Required: 8-10 hours/month