Jigsaw Health is looking for an NCNM student rep
Jigsaw Health in Scottsdale, Arizona offers premium dietary supplements, with a special focus on Sustained Release Technology (SRT) that controls the release of active ingredients so absorption happens over time – as the body requires – instead of all at once.
All products are manufactured at GMP-certified facilities. As part of its commitment to naturopathic medicine, Jigsaw Health is also a corporate sponsor for the Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AzNMA).
In this position, the student rep will become knowledgeable about the application of, the benefits of, as well as instruct students about:
- Magnesium w/SRT
- Vitamin C w/SRT
- Activated B w/SRT
- 5-HTP w/SRT
- Melatonin w/SRT
- Essential Blend Probiotics
- Jigsaw Complete Daily Packets
- Jigsaw Basic Daily Packets
- Jigsaw Ultimate Daily Packets
- Electrolyte Supreme™
- and more!
Activities will include:
- Promote locally
- Promote and arrange NCNM sampling tables for students and faculty
- Distribute product information to students and faculty
- Promote and coordinate Jigsaw Health’s involvement in NCNM’s school activities
- Coordinate Seminars
- Set up product displays
- 10-15 hours per month maximum
- Must be in good academic standing with the College (no academic probation)
$300 per month plus bonuses
To apply, please send a cover letter with your curriculum vitae (CV) to:
Natalie Ochoa, Jigsaw Health
15863 N. Greenway-Hayden Loop Ste 120
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Employment Opportunity – Vita Aid Student Representative
Vita Aid is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing NCNM student to represent our company to the school and student body.
An excellent opportunity to deepen your knowledge of natural health products, works with established Naturopathic Doctors, and earns some extra income during your studies!
The position would involve the selected candidate to:
- familiarize yourself with the Vita Aid line of products
- be the spokesperson for Vita Aid within the NCNM community
- creatively market Vita Aid products and manage student orders
- attend selected conferences and events (i.e. NWNPC, NCNM CE Conferences, etc)
Vita Aid is a Canadian company with a passion for developing unique and innovative products for licensed healthcare practitioners. We have a full range of natural health products, as well as a line of high quality Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal formulas. For more information please visit www.vitaaid.com.
Compensation for the position includes an hourly wage plus commission to be discussed.
If you are interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thorne Research is seeking a NCNM Student Representative
We have an opening for a motivated individual to represent Thorne Research on campus. The Thorne Research student rep is responsible for:
- educating students about Thorne Research products
- supporting the Thorne Research Medical Affairs staff in obtaining scientific papers from local and online medical libraries
- taking product orders
Current second- or third-year student (will graduate spring 2017–2018)
E-mail your CV and cover letter to:
Mario Roxas, ND, Director, Research and Development Thorne Research, email@example.com
Deadline for Applications: Friday, September 25, 2015
www.thorne.com | 800.228.1966
Nasal irrigation is the first line of defense against sinus and upper respiratory infection and has been used for centuries. If you interested in Nature Cure, then consider becoming a Student Representative!
- Table three hours per month in the NCNM Academic Building
- consistent presence to allow for sales and establish brand recognition
- Table at NCNM Continuing Education Events:
- Two conferences (Saturday and Sunday commitment)
- TOP Career Fair (Saturday only)
- NCNM Kiosk: Maintain display case with documents, product & contact information.
- Set-up & Tear-Down Display Case in the Academic Building – one month/yr.
- Set-up & Tear-Down Clinic Medicinary Display Shelf- one month/yr. year
- Find and submit articles on occasion, for bi-weekly newsletter, The Partners Connection
- Hang flyers on NCNM campus, when appropriate.
- Post Nasopure flyer on locker throughout the year.
- Portland professional community outreach, if hours allow:
- contact ENT doctors, Pediatricians, ND offices
- Whole Foods, New Seasons, local co-op outreach
- Approximately eight hours per month which includes company training and research. $300 per month with an agreement to consider commission based compensation once product sale patterns have been established at the NCNM community.
Marcus Solomon, Director of Sales & Operations, BeWell Health, LLC
1000 Pannell St., Suite D, Columbia, MO 65201
Mobile 573.489.2224, firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate will be a liaison between Endurance Products Co (EPC) and the medical school attended. Within the school the student will help answer student questions about our dietary supplements, consult with medical liaison staff for more information if needed, and represent EPC at appropriate school functions. The candidate will provide feedback to EPC aimed at identifying ways that EPC may become more involved in supporting the medical students, staff, research and school.
- second or third year medical student with interest in cardiovascular health and functional medicine
- available for on-site (Tigard) or offsite training for 8-10 hours during initial month of agreement
- obtain at least two recommendations from college faculty where attending (forms supplied)
- very responsible and professional, possessing good verbal and written communication skills
- Establish EPC’s presence at the medical school by participating in events, exhibiting and helping identify areas where EPC could be involved.
- Learn about EPC products and the published data which support their use.
- Assist in research on topics which pertain to EPC products as directed by EPC medical liaison.
- Provide a written email summary of activities and feedback at least once monthly, approximately 100-200 words.
- Exhibit professionally appropriate attire at any school function when representing EPC.
To apply: contact Tim Polacek, email@example.com
Time Required: 8-10 hours/month