Priority One Nutritional Supplements, Inc. would like to thank you for considering being a Student Representative for our company. We are looking for a second or third year student who can make a two-year commitment to this position.
Our mission statement: “Never trade your morals for your goals” will be mirrored in the student selected to represent our brand.
Listed below are the guidelines required for the position. Please read them carefully before considering this position.
- Email by the 1st of each month, an update of what you plan to do for the month and provide Priority One any other information that may be requested
- Provide information to our HQ regarding upcoming school functions, seminars, vendor days, graduation dates and any items of interest from Alumni and the medical community
- All Vendor Fairs & Products Fairs are mandatory for you to staff the booth
- Once a year it is mandatory that you staff a booth at a convention in your area with our regional sales representative
- Provide assistance for quarterly Lunch & Learn seminars, including helping coordinate speakers, bring in lunch and be knowledgeable on products presented
- By the 4th month of your hire date, have a general knowledge of most products
- Know what products are currently being used in the medicinary and be able to recommend additional P1 products for use, provide guideline as to requirements of your school in order to introduce more products to your medicinary
- Learn about five new products a month
- Distribute 15 catalogs monthly
- Distribute samples of at least one product per month
- Facilitate two functions each month: vendor fair, raffle, table in hall, hand out samples
- Provide scheduling of events and dates of functions with at least 4 weeks notice so that supplies can be sent accordingly
- Provide answers to questions regarding product
- Understand that a large part of the job requires you to take, submit and distribute orders and to receive and return packages
- Write one researched article per scholastic year, if asked to do so.
- Submit a monthly review of what is going on at the school, research being conducted, clinical observations (what outside physicians/graduates may be interested in)
- Each year your contract will be reviewed and updated, subject to rehire for the next year
- You agree to be a sole representative of Priority One Nutritional Supplements unless other arrangements have been made
- You will be required to receive packages at your home from UPS and send packages back by call tag from UPS, dropping returns to a UPS depot in your area
- Understand that your personal email and phone will be used to conduct business. As such, Priority One will be allowed use your picture and contact information on the website and for advertising.
- Notify Priority One of new competitor’s new products
- Provide list of graduates and distribute graduation packets/gift as per school guidelines
- Provide training, material and assistance up to two months for a new student representative
All student representatives are paid $400 monthly September through June. July and August are considered OFF months.
Payroll is processed on the 5th of every month and checks are sent by mail on the 8th of every month. The settling of your account will be made for each month before your paycheck is sent. Priority One does not take out taxes. You will receive a 1099 at the end of the calendar year, not a W-2.
If you miss more than two consecutive weeks of school for any reason, this will be considered a non-paid month. If you plan to go on vacation, you must communicate your travel dates in advance.
Priority One Nutritional Supplements is here to help you succeed as a student and a future medical professional. If you have any questions regarding product, ingredients, quality control we are here to help. We also have a Naturopathic Physician on staff for technical support:
Dr. John Hahn, ND
Our sales representative has a wealth of knowledge and over 20 years experience and is also available to help you:
If you feel you are able to perform the duties listed above, please call or email me to complete a short application and discuss resume and references.
Kacey Whitman, Student Representative Consultant
800.443.2039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Employment Opportunity – Vita Aid Student Representative
Vita Aid is seeking a highly motivated and outgoing NCNM student to represent our company to the school and student body.
An excellent opportunity to deepen your knowledge of natural health products, works with established Naturopathic Doctors, and earns some extra income during your studies!
The position would involve the selected candidate to:
- familiarize yourself with the Vita Aid line of products
- be the spokesperson for Vita Aid within the NCNM community
- creatively market Vita Aid products and manage student orders
- attend selected conferences and events (i.e. NWNPC, NCNM CE Conferences, etc)
Vita Aid is a Canadian company with a passion for developing unique and innovative products for licensed healthcare practitioners. We have a full range of natural health products, as well as a line of high quality Traditional Chinese Medicine herbal formulas. For more information please visit www.vitaaid.com.
Compensation for the position includes an hourly wage plus commission to be discussed.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thorne Research is seeking a NCNM Student Representative
We have an opening for a motivated individual to represent Thorne Research on campus. The Thorne Research student rep is responsible for:
- educating students about Thorne Research products
- supporting the Thorne Research Medical Affairs staff in obtaining scientific papers from local and online medical libraries
- taking product orders
Current second- or third-year student (will graduate spring 2017–2018)
E-mail your CV and cover letter to:
Mario Roxas, ND, Director, Research and Development Thorne Research, firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Applications: Friday, September 25, 2015
www.thorne.com | 800.228.1966
Candidate will be a liaison between Endurance Products Co (EPC) and the medical school attended. Within the school the student will help answer student questions about our dietary supplements, consult with medical liaison staff for more information if needed, and represent EPC at appropriate school functions. The candidate will provide feedback to EPC aimed at identifying ways that EPC may become more involved in supporting the medical students, staff, research and school.
- second or third year medical student with interest in cardiovascular health and functional medicine
- available for on-site (Tigard) or offsite training for 8-10 hours during initial month of agreement
- obtain at least two recommendations from college faculty where attending (forms supplied)
- very responsible and professional, possessing good verbal and written communication skills
- Establish EPC’s presence at the medical school by participating in events, exhibiting and helping identify areas where EPC could be involved.
- Learn about EPC products and the published data which support their use.
- Assist in research on topics which pertain to EPC products as directed by EPC medical liaison.
- Provide a written email summary of activities and feedback at least once monthly, approximately 100-200 words.
- Exhibit professionally appropriate attire at any school function when representing EPC.
To apply: contact Tim Polacek, email@example.com
Time Required: 8-10 hours/month